Professional Training Court
Opened in 2014, Adam & Noah Soccer Training provides one on one group football training sessions. Training sessions aim to increase your child’s overall skill set, providing them with confidence and superior expertise.
adam and noah college
Opened 2014, Adam & Noah Early Learning College Heritage Park is the new model for childcare centres, designed specifically to nurture development with the inclusion of family’s needs in today’s ever-changing environments..
Make it fun
This child physical development program uses a variety of fun games to delight and engage kids in physical activity. The curriculum is professionally designed to develop motor skills, promote physical fitness, and create self confidence in kids and younger children. It stresses a non-competitive environment and promotes fun above all else.
WHY SOCCER BUILDS FITNESS
Soccer is the perfect game for developing young bodies for any athletic endeavor. The first stages of athletic advancement entail creating body awareness, strength and fitness. Upon this core, advanced skills and muscle coordination can be developed for any sport.
Deliver programming that develops kids physically, engages kids mentally and teaches the joy of physical participation.
18 to 24 m, parent (optional) participation class uses a variety of props, songs, and games to engage toddlers in participation activities. Simple motor skills are stressed from 18 m to 24 month. • 18 to 24 m, parent (optional) participation class uses a variety of props, songs, and games to engage toddlers in participation activities. Simple motor skills are stressed from 18 m to 24 month. 24 to 36 month more advanced motor skills are stressed. Similar to a Kinderoos class with parent participation (optional).
- Participation Activties 99% 99%
- Simple Motor Skills 99% 99%
- 3 year old beginners. A variety of fun games to develop balance, movement, and motor skills as well as listening to instructions. Very active and fun.
- 3 1/2 & 4 year olds. Development of kicking, running control, and dribbling as well as listening and following instructions. The class uses a variety of fun games with lots of physical activity.
- 4 year olds. The progression class for Kinderoos. More challenging skills and new concepts are introduced. The emphasis is on individual motor skill development and fitness.
- 4 1/2 year olds. (The progression class) . More advanced skill development games are played. Emphasis is on teamwork. Some 4 on 4 scrimmaging is mixed.
- 5 & 6 year olds. This class develops kicking, balance, dribbling, foot-eye coordination and running control by playing fun games. Some 4 on 4 scrimmaging is mixed.
- skill Development Games 99% 99%
- Individual Motor Skills 99% 99%
6 & 7 year olds. This is the progression class. Advanced skills are developed using fun games. Skill building and fitness prepares them for the next level of sports.
8 to 10 year olds. This class mixes skill development with actual small-sided games. It is geared to give kids lots of “touches” on the ball. Emphasis is on developing enjoyment of physical activity and the game of soccer. No score is kept.
- Fitness Preparation 99% 99%
- Advanced Skill Development 99% 99%
MEET THE COACHES
All Lessons are subject to booking and availability. Lessons are not available